Indigo Insights

Friday, May 13, 2005
 
PUSSYFOOTIN'™
with Lynx



>^..^< Savannah Sam is gaining in the contest. Third place now. Go give her a vote and help her win the prize money because she needs to take her dog to the vet but is broke! Please! A link on your blog couldn't hurt either. Do it for the puppies.

>^..^< Jennifer Martinez says: Here's a nice little mind boggling piece to make your day: U.S. Border Patrol agents have been ordered not to arrest illegal aliens along the section of the Arizona border where protesters patrolled last month because an increase in apprehensions there would prove the effectiveness of Minuteman volunteers, The Washington Times has learned. More than a dozen agents, all of whom asked not to be identified for fear of retribution, said orders relayed by Border Patrol supervisors at the Naco, Ariz., station made it clear that arrests were "not to go up" along the 23-mile section of border that the volunteers monitored to protest illegal immigration.
Yo Al Queerda!! Did ya hear that? You are cleared through a 23 mile stretch on the AZ - Mexico "border." Come in anytime, no one will stop you. [Indigo: Incidentally, I don't know what happened to the Minuteman webpage I linked Wednesday. It just stopped linking. Another conspiracy maybe?]

>^..^< Are You a Republican? (You may be as surprised as I was.) Apologies to the fine person from whom I got this link for forgetting him/her. I'm sure he or she is in the blogroll at left, tho. Happy hunting!

>^..^< Here's the latest thing I don't understand.

>^..^< Bored? Trying to stay awake? Need to kill some time? See here
because I won't be telling my story about the people who said they were "on my side" -- but really were not. Attention Attorneys: Possible class action here.