Indigo Insights

Sunday, March 10, 2002
 
A WINDOW

Blessings from:

Crystal Coast Unity
806 Evans Street
Morehead City NC 28557

Minister: Beth Curtis

Positive Attitude

Feeling down emotionally can impact me physically, and the result may be that I have little or no energy. And the opposite is true as well: Feeling up emotionally gives me a physical boost that refreshes me with new energy.

I keep my thoughts positive and myself refreshed. The faith I express in prayer is a powerful way to ensure that my thoughts and actions remain positive. So I think, speak, and act from an attitude that is founded on the understanding that the presence of God is within me and every circumstance.

I am refreshed and my perception sparkles with hope. I seize every opportunity to be a voice of encouragement to myself and others.

Rev. Beth