Musings of the Chronologically Challenged™ Fourth Generation
Thursday, November 21, 2002
Yourish says she can't talk about this. I can understand. "Sandwiches and schoolbooks lay scattered in the street. As rescue workers removed the dead from the bus, the bodies were placed in black plastic bags that were numbered and laid out in a row along a sidewalk."
FROM THE IN-BOX
While some of these are vintage, a few may be new to readers. Please remember the IN-BOX is all cut/paste work - absolving your House Mother of responsibility for any resulting trauma to the reader. In other words, "Reader Beware"!!
Suggested Bumper Stickers..
17. Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an a$$hole.
16. Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings."
15. The proctologist called...they found your head.
14. Everyone has a photographic memory...some just don't have any film.
13. Save your breath..You'll need it to blow up your date.
12. Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted.
11. I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.
10. WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.
9. Guys...just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be one.
8. Some people just don't know how to drive... I call these people
"Everybody But Me."
7. Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends.
6. Don't like my driving? Then quit watching me.
5. If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you.
4. Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
3. Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out
2. Hang up and drive!!
AND THE NUMBER ONE BUMPER STICKER YOU'D LIKE TO SEE!!
#1. Welcome to America...now speak English!!!
>^..^< George Carlin said this week: "With all the presidential administrations we've had, I'm sure that by now there must have been someone in the cabinet who was also in the closet."
>^..^< Yesterday, Chuck over at redneckin linked to Andrew Sullivan to share a thought-provoking query: "What Would Jesus Drive?" Detroit and some religious leaders are pondering that question too.
>^..^< Q & A - from a web message board: Q: “Do You Think The Democratic Party Could Produce a Candidate That Could Beat President Bush in 2004?” A: "Of course they could. All they need is a candidate with movie star like charisma, one that’s a pathological liar, and one that will do the reverse of all his campaign promises once in office. Oh! I’m sorry. I forgot; it’s the law, Bill can’t run again."