Indigo Insights

Thursday, January 23, 2003
 

BY POPULAR DEMAND

The apex of grandparenting is to live long enough to glean wisdom from your grandchildren. Fortunately for me, mine are very wise. If you don’t believe it, ask them. Kidding aside, how gratifying to be reminded by #1GS and #1GD that I am behind in my blogging. Adult grandkids are the bomb!

APOLOGY IN ADVANCE

From SOMEONE’s blog and comments of a few days ago, I noted the following, just for my own files. Now I find myself wanting to post this information for said grandchildren’s edification (plus the other 3 readers of this page) but I don’t know where to link it. If the originator will email me (indigoinsights@hotmail.com), I will do the proper public bootlicking and groveling and ask for forgiveness. So thanks to SOMEONE, here’s this:

SOMEONE said “How about a list of Hollyweird entertainers and pop stars who AREN'T Commie bastards?”
Chuck Norris
Bruce Willis
Emma Caulfield (Anya Emerson on Buffy The Vampire Slayer) identifies herself as Republican
Buddy Ebsen, a.k.a. Jed Clampett, is an "Outspoken Republican", who once helped defeat co-star Nancy Kulp in a congressional race...
Andy Garcia
Charlie Korsmo, currently serving as a Deputy Domestic Policy Analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee of the U. S. House of Representatives
NBA star Karl Malone, according to IMDB, is a staunch Republican and member of the National Rifle Association.
Rick Schroder...you know...Silver Spoons...oh, yeah...and some show called NYPD Blue...;)
Ben Stein
Fred Dalton Thompson
Noble Willingham
Lisa Kennedy Montgomery, a.k.a. Kennedy from MTV, experienced Hollywood tolerance first hand...
Dwayne Johnson, A.K.A. The Rock!
If I can find anymore, I'll post them...:)
Posted by Darth Monkeybone at January 21, 2003 12:25 PM

Clint Eastwood, "make my day scumbag."
Oh yeah - Bo Derek too - she's a frequent speaker at conservative events.
Bruce Willis I think would be on your list. Did anyone mention James Woods?

"Want to support someone in the entertainment industry who shares these ideals? Joan Rivers, Harvey Keitel, Howard Stern, and Robert De Niro all carry weapons, and also believe that freedom is something to be defended."

Dennis Miller is like Chris Rock. A closeted conservative.

you forgot Mel Gibson

Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond) for speaking out on pro-life issues and cracking on Babs.
Drew Carey
Kelsey Grammer
James Woods
Dave Smalley (a pal of mine who is in the bands Down By Law, Dag Nasty)
Charlton Heston
Tom Selleck
Arnold Schwarzenegger
L.L. Cool J
Charles Barkley