Indigo Insights

Saturday, January 04, 2003
 

POP A CORK!

This new Dell from Hell (a little free advertising there, Dell!) has been so out of whack for the last few days, I haven't even wanted to sit here. Can't link to anything; Microsoft word gone, along with the archives -- which occasionally one may want to refer to; site meter inoperable; etc., etc., ad nauseam. So imagine my unmitigated joy and surprise when I noticed that My Perverted Hero (AKA Acidman) has very mellifluously added the insipid Indigo Insights to his blogroll. Gosh, A-Man, what a perfect occasion for a goblet of white zin!!! Thanks, dude.

IN GOD WE TRUST

In the event there is anyone left in North America who has not seen this - here it comes in all its Copy and Paste glory: (sorry; no links, remember)

(from Urban Legends update)
You may have heard in the news that a couple of Post Offices in TX have been forced to take down small posters that say "IN GOD WE TRUST". The law they say they are violating is something silly about electioneering posters. (is God running for office?) Anyway, I heard proposed on a radio station show, that we all write "IN GOD WE TRUST" on the back of all our mail. After all, that is our national motto, and on all the money we use to buy those stamps. I think it is a wonderful idea. We must take back our nation from all the people that think that anything that offends them should be removed. If you like this idea, please pass it on, and DO IT.

(Indigo's Note: Urban Legends says this is true. Sounds like a neat idea to me. I may have to make some sticky labels!!!!)