Indigo Insights

Friday, March 14, 2003
 

ZANDERISMS

~Z~ A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
~Z~ All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.
~Z~ If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
~Z~ Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
~Z~ To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
(Hey I think I can use this one!!! Term papers anyone?)


QUOTABLES

"We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea and air--war with all our might and with all the strength God has given us--and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy." -- Winston Churchill

"What wine goes with Cap'n Crunch? I have trouble selecting a wine in the morning. Sometimes I give up." -- George Carlin
(Sounds like a job for Aaaaaaaa-cid-Maaaaaaaaaannnn!)