Indigo Insights

Wednesday, May 14, 2003
 
Happy Birthday, Mrs. du Toit!

Not in Remission
On April 3 , I posted Acute Blogitis. (Check archives, if you give a hoot.) I regret to report that I still suffer from this malady, as an effective therapy has not yet been found.

The April 3 blog, mainly a P&M mini-rant about what I didn't know how to do, listed some "tweaks" (yeah, right!) that Indigo Insights needed. Well, I'm here to tell you that yes, I know the tweaks are still needed. If the next person who calls any of the following to my attention would like to take the time to tell me how to accomplish the corrections, I'll be as happy as a pig in slops to follow your instructions.

Needed Tweaks
~~ change header back to Indigo Insights (two words instead of one)
~~ get blogroll back up
~~ get email addy back up
~~ get Comments back up

OK, then. (to plagiarize SKB)