Indigo Insights

Tuesday, July 01, 2003
 
Quote
The following is my all-time favorite Churchill quote. I use it frequently, inserting whatever noun is appropriate in place of "pedantry".

"This is the sort of pedantry up with which I will not put." --Winston Churchill


Blogging
Some of my friends and relatives who knew nothing about blogging until they heard it from me have asked "What is it? What's it all about?" Steve at Begging to Differ has linked an essay by Tim Dunlop that gives some answers to these questions. So, Dear Hearts and Gentle People, go read this if you have time. The rather lengthy piece gives a very enlightening explanation of blogging -- with Indigo excepted, of course. No way Indigo Insights can meet the criteria of serious debating. I leave that to the erudite and well-informed from whom I learn.


Bloggers Protected
Bill Dennis, The Peoria Pundit, gives this link telling about First Amendment rights of bloggers. Interesting.


AUTHENTIC Medical Research
Vitamin B12 Deficiency Seen in All Types of Vegetarians


Dysfunctions R Us
Do you sometime question your own sanity? Or maybe just suspect a mild personality disorder? Take this test if you're curious. Double-dog dare you, in fact!