Indigo Insights

Monday, August 18, 2003
 
Out! Out, Damn Doldrums. Out, I Say!
Some of my Non-Blogger friends and readers do not always follow the links. Therefore, again I purloin from Misha, with profuse thanks to him and LC Ironbear. This is too priceless! It brought me out of my funky doldrums laughing. (for more background, see Misha's lead-in of August 17.)


"Mouldering Away in Anti-Semiteville"
Sorry 'bout this one, Jimmy Buffet, but when LC Ironbear sends us a masterpiece like this one, we just have to share.

Take it away, LC "Buffet" Ironbear:

"Was heading to Starbucks
When I chanced on some dumb clucks
At the "Saint" Rachel Corrie Day hullabaloo
See the nine of them whitter
Blase passerby's ignoring their chitter
Spitting on placards of flattened St.Corrie 'sans clue.

And now she's mouldering away in Anti-Semiteville.
Searching for her lost semblance of clue -
And some people say that she's a Martyr today -
But I suspect...
She's just stuck to some 'Cat driver's shoe.

They can't see the reasons...
They've been dwindling all season
To less than a dozen at the Shrine of St.Corrie 2D
Oh now she's a real doozie -
A flat idiotarian floozie
And why people keep snickering they just can't quite see

For now she's mouldering away in Anti-Semiteville.
A wonderin' why she's spread out thinner than glue -
And some people claim that there's Zionism to blame...
But I think that we know...
She's just stuck to some 'Cat driver's shoe.

Well she charged under a tractor
Couldn't be seen - and it whacked her
Woke up in Hell screaming this just isn't fair!
Now she's spread flat on the griddle
Just a bit thin in the middle....
Sign reads: St. Rachel tortillas - line starts over there.

And now she's sizzling away in Anti-Semiteville.
Searching for her lost semblance of clue -
And some people say that she's a Martyr today -
But I suspect...
She's being served up with refries down on Level Two.

And some people still claim there's Zionism to blame...
But I think we all know...
'Twas just her own damned fault."


Posted by Emperor Misha I at 07:43 AM | Comments (15) | Trackback (0)