Indigo Insights

Monday, December 15, 2003
 
As the pace picks up, and the crunch sets in, I seem to be having more and more SMs (see below). In addition to the anxiety of the season, I've also been struck with the angst of the back flare-up, which has kept me away from the keyboard. Reading the news and managing the email is about all I've done for a week. At the moment, there are 117 emails waiting in the in-box and I can only sit for half hour intervals. [arrgghh] Forgive my lackadaisical blogging, for I really know not what I do!!!


SENIOR MOMENTS
or SM™ [trademarked by Chuck]

This story is about an elderly couple, sitting together watching television, during the holiday season. During one of the
commercials, the husband asked his wife, "Whatever happened to our sexual relations?" After a long thoughtful silence, the wife replied during the next commercial, "You know, I don't know. I don't even think we got a Christmas card from them this year!"
~~Thanks to Christina, Swansboro, NC


WEEWEECHU

One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were sitting by the side of the ocean. It was a
romantic full moon, when Huan Cho said "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon" said Jung Lee.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Huan Cho Begged.

"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."

"Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me."

Jung Lee looked at Huan Chi and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu."

Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas,

Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

AND SO DO I!
~~Thanks to Don, VA Mountaineer


DEDICATED TO ERIC AND DENNY, TO ENCOURAGE NEW PERSPECTIVES

Which segues perfectly into - - - - -

PRETZELS FOR TWISTED MINDS
A New Series, courtesy Judiu, Beaufort, NC


1. Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.
2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
3. A sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry we don't serve food in here."
4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says, "A beer please...and one for the road."


>^..^<™ PUSSYFOOTIN
>^..^< Make your own Christmas card here.
>^..^< Major Bejus has a new address.
>^..^< Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press "Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
>^..^< Perverts without computers would happily pay for what pops up for free on my monitor.
>^..^< indigoinsights[at[hotmail[dot com]