Indigo Insights

Thursday, January 01, 2004
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Spent most of today cleaning out files and exploring blogrolls I had not ventured into before. On Sam's page, I noticed the intriguing "4rwws" for the first time. First thing I noticed on Raging Dave's site was this eye-catcher:

"Liberal friends say Saddam's capture is no big deal?
Tell them to step off. Then point them to The 300,000 Dots
Show them Saddam's Accomplishments, too. "


I'll have to go back another day to get the essence of Raging Dave, because for the next hour all I read was the horrible "Saddam's Accomplishments". I wonder where the witnesses will be when Sadam gets his day in court. And yes, Saddam must definitely be brought to trial. How else will his evil be brought before the world in one accounting? How would we know the full horror of Nazi Germany had the Neurenberg trials not been held and filmed? My first reaction of "kill him coming out of the hole" was an emotional gut- reaction. I'm glad I wasn't there with a gun.


>^..^< PUSSYFOOTIN'™

>^..^< Jarhead gives his opinion of Wacky-Backy-Willie.
>^..^< Nobody's fault but my own (Another blogger described me as "ignorant"! I plead guilty. LOL) but I'm chasing all over the place looking for some favorite folks who keep moving around!!! You know who you are and I'm stalking!
>^..^< Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?


TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND

10. Cat's facial expressions.
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.
8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
7. Fat clothes.
6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
4. Cutting your bangs to make them grow.
3. Eyelash curlers.
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.
1. OTHER WOMEN