Indigo Insights

Thursday, July 29, 2004
 
GUEST BLOGGER & A FISK

No, the computer malfunctions here at the Blue House are not yet fixed. But I received this email from my grandson and want to give him my blog space. JD is the father of my only great granddaughter and a fine young man, if I do say so myself!!! (Not too proud to brag!) This could be history-making in the Blogosphere in that a grandmother Fisks her grandson. -- Indigo


From: J.D. Manning
To: B. Manning
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 10:21 AM
Subject: Democrats


Did you happen to see the start of the Dem Convention last night?

NO. Nor the second night. You report to me, ok? I've decided all that lying and B.S. would not be good for my blood pressure. And just for the record, I don't plan to watch the Repub convention for their brand of lies and B.S. either.

It is like these people don't know nothin' 'bout nothin'.

That's exactly what I mean.

I mean they cheered when Carter came on stage. They cheered when he bashed Bush/Cheney about the war in Iraq. Were these same people cheering when they had to wait two hours for a couple gallons of gas?

Actually, many Kerry supporters were not even born in time for Carter's gas lines. And that, IMO, is part of the problem. Too many uninformed new voters believing whatever line the Kerry people throw out.

Oh, and then! They roared when Slick Willy graced us with his presence. Would someone please tell me what this guy did? I would like to take my own poll and put it on the "Alphabet Stations". Can anyone name one thing Clinton did, other than getting caught with his pants down?

Of course, the Dems worship at the Clinton altar, but he's being bashed in BlogWorld this week by Repubs. I'll send you some examples, if you have time to read them.

This was the leader of the free world, cheating on his wife and lying to the public, but these people still seem to think that he parted the Red Sea. When the president of your country lies, commits adultery, etc., etc., and then you cheer him on like it was your ten year old son who just hit his first home run, what exactly is running through your mind?

Liberal Democrats don't always process data thru their minds. They "feel" with their hearts, dontcha know? They "feel" our pain!!

I am telling you now, before I die, I predict another civil war. It isn't something that I would want or am supporting, but I tell you again, it's coming. Mark my words!

There may be ground war in our country in your lifetime, but I believe it will be Americans against Arabs. Dems and 'Pubs will unite against a common enemy. IMO Remember the days right after 9-11 before the fanatic Libs took patriotism out of the mix.

Keep me posted. I don't need no stinking TV with an astute GS like you!

Love
B.