Indigo Insights

Tuesday, July 20, 2004
 
P.S. Update

Dear Old Dad is off to Costa Rica and Acidaughter feels a yen to post. GOOD! I miss her blog. What a nice surprise to find her Top 20 yesterday! I'm still basking in the glow of learning that she chose Indigo for the #2 spot!! Right after Baldilocks, for goodness sake. I'm not worthy to be in the same paragraph with Baldilocks, but what a rush!! Thanks, Acidaughter.

Another purpose for this P.S.Update is to post my decision to cease and desist from blogging until such time as the computer problems I've dealt with since April are resolved. Assuming such a day will ever come! The brief little offering below, posted this morning, required over an hour due to working around the glitches, correcting, republishing, etc. Right now, it's just not worth the wear and tear on my nervous system. I'll be visiting you guys, but no more from here UFN! Back ASAP.