Indigo Insights

Wednesday, August 25, 2004
 
SECOND EDITION

This is the second posting for this writing. The first is lost in space somewhere. Murphy's Law will tell you it was better written and referenced than this one, but you'll get the idea if you dig around a little.

Jack said:
I've just been told I make "holier than thou" remarks by someone I think highly of in blogworld. I didn't see how any remarks I made could be interpreted that way, so it's obvious I need to look at myself and what I've been writing.

Indigo commented:
How ironic that I came back for the second time today to fact-check your "Whatever Feels Good" post for a reference on my blog. Is this the one referred to as "holier than thou"? And let me get this straight -- You're going to "look at" yourself because of a remark by ONE reader -- however highly you think of him/her? How about the rest of us, your readers who look forward to your very honest writing and never think "holier than thou"? For me your writings usually strike a chord that was there in me, but not articulated until you gave your thoughts. So thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Posted by Indigo at August 25, 2004 11:57 PM

Visit Random Fate and read this and this for recent samples of Jack's depth of thoughts and how he channels them. Leave a comment of your opinion. Is he "holier" or "clearer"? I have always enjoyed Random Fate, but it's possible an open mind is a prerequisite for getting into Jack's space. No archives, but a little scrolling will turn up some interesting articles.