Indigo Insights

Saturday, August 27, 2005
 
QUICK -- BEFORE IT MELTS!!!

The Blogger gods have opened up a small window today, so I'd better hurry. So many good posts during my downtime, there's no way I can mention them all. Here are a few:


>^..^<™


>^..^< Like Maxine, this just burns my wrinkled buns! "The leftist media wants you to believe that the military can not meet its personnel needs because of the global war on terror. Nothing could be further from the truth. Especially, considering the high re-enlistment rates for units that have seen combat. The leftist media continues to report as much bad and demoralizing news as they can possibly find, while giving extensive coverage to Cindy Sheehan and other leftist terrorist ass kissers. You would never know from the MSM about the several efforts being made by those that are in support of the global war on terror, including many gold star parents." [Sailor has the details.]

>^..^< More on Sheehan from Charming.

>^..^< Eric addresses the obesity flap and concurs with Jack Nicholson about handling the truth! (When I got this in e-mail, I thought of him - Eric, not Jack.)

>^..^< And speaking of "A Few Good Men," BlogSon has never been caught without an opinion (who has?) but not on Saturday, as a rule. His post from yesterday was thought-provoking, to say the least. I'm still turning some of it over in my mind.(Hubcaps?)

>^..^< Mike King always has a lot of "food" for thought too. Yesterday, in fact, he posted on "Ghetto Fries."