Indigo Insights

Wednesday, October 19, 2005
 
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you."
--Rita Mae Brown



Yep, it's me alright!! It's complicated - but a Reader's Digest headline might read something like: "Indigo finally loses it and cancels blogging career." But not exactly as interpreted by BlogSon -- bless his heart.

Any one thing that I'd cite as a reason for my current dysfunction would seem so insignificant, I'd be ashamed to share it with anyone. But I "made a list" -- my first step toward survival when the doo-doo is deep and debilitating. The list is of the things that have been back-burnered until they have become priorities. You know that one? My creative juices, whatever they once were, are totally depleted, or very difficult to tap into while overwhelmed with existing circumstances. So this is an announcement to the blogosphere that I'm all funked out again. Someone should write a song named that and then I could just sing a few bars. The funk-fests seem to be getting closer and closer together. Trying to function under a lot of pressures right now - not the least of which are health-related - and I'm weary of pushing to meet self-imposed blogging responsibilities in addition to other issues. So it's over and out for a while, as far as much posting goes. Maybe I'll make a new career of lurking. commenting and e-mailing. And of course my favorite: an occasional "pastie"!! Oh, and I always "ping" the new posts for those who use that feature. [indigoinsightsAThotmailDOTcom]