Indigo Insights

Monday, October 13, 2003
 
SAVED BY THE CHUCKSTER

OK. I admit it. I don't always pay close attention. That's why I need Chuck. For instance, he pointed out to me today that Say Uncle had added me to his blogroll on October 8. Super cool. Thanks, Uncle. I could say 'I'm not worthy', but then you know that and chose to add me anyhow!!


TODAY'S THOMAS

"The time is long overdue to get rid of the outdated notion that liberal Democrats represent ordinary people. They represent such special interests as trial lawyers who keep our courts clogged with frivolous lawsuits, busybody environmentalists who think the government should force other people to live the way the greens want them to live, and of course the teachers' unions who think schools exist to provide their members with jobs." Where can we find more of these guys?


TODAY IN HISTORY

The cornerstone of the White House was laid on October 13, 1792. OK. So file it under "W".