Indigo Insights

Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
indigoinsights[at]hotmail[dot]com

>^..^< PUSSYFOOTIN'™


>^..^< Rivrdog says "This story is amazing, if true. Amazing because it shows that 9-11 WAS easily preventable."

>^..^< La Shawn cuts right to the chase with "Wake me up when it's over."

>^..^< It reappeared as mysteriously as it disappeared! Current status of email: Bring it on! indigoinsights[at]hotmail[dot]com

>^..^< I have restrained myself from contacting SPCA on this latest Chuck obsession. You read. You decide.

>^..^< Two words: TacJammer and Betsy.

>^..^< To assure that Liberals will see Greene, instead of red: WHOMP! And while Bubba cannot say even one charitable thing about Bush, I do have something nice to say about Kerry: He has a lovely index finger.


NEW VIRUS

There is a new virus circulating. It is called "WORK".

If you receive WORK from your colleagues, your boss, or from anyone else, do not touch it under any circumstances. This virus wipes out your private life completely. If you should happen to come in contact with this virus, take two friends and go straight to the nearest bar. Order drinks immediately and after three rounds, you will find that WORK has been completely deleted from your
brain.

Forward this virus warning immediately to at least five friends. Should you realize you do not have five friends, this means you are already infected by this virus and WORK already controls your life. If this is the case, go to the nearest bar and stay until you make at least five friends. Then retry.

I think I have five friends, but am not entirely positive, so I'm headed for the bar anyway.....it never hurts to be safe.

[Dedicated to some good buddies. You know who you are!]



SENIOR MOMENTS™

Exercise
Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional five months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 and we don't know where the hell she is.

The only reason I'd take up exercising is so I could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent about $400. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

If you're going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country

[Wish I could remember which old geezer sent me this, but I can't. That's why I've posted it under "Senior Moments."]