Indigo Insights

Monday, June 06, 2005
 
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
(thanks to both of you)



PUSSYFOOTIN'™
with Lynx



>^..^< A big WELCOME HOME to Mrs. GOC-WS!

>^..^< Another misconception: I was under the impression that Utah was tough on crime. Guess not.

>^..^< Thanks to Baldilocks I've finally heard something from John Edwards that seems rational and fair. The same for Joe Biden, but he's not looking for my vote.

>^..^< For more Joe Biden newsworthy quotes, visit Greene Thoughts.

>^..^< Still catching up, I found this over at Cowboy Blob's. Letter from a Marine in Iraq, via James Taranto.

>^..^< The Sailor's "Tag" missed me by this = much!! Thanks to all Universal dieties.

>^..^< Unless a SM fogged my memory, today may have been the day Da Goddess got her medical prognosis. Hope she'll have some good news to post.

>^..^< In case you missed it, here's Your Daily Sadie and she has a visitor today!!! I've got a blog about Sadie in my Round Tuit, and one of these days I'll get - - -

>^..^< Continuing in the "pictures" vein, 'bout time for some new ones on the new resident at Gone South, I think. How is Ol' Charlie doing, anyhow?

>^..^< Rivrdog has his say on Medical MJ(again). Also, pictures from his recent cruise.

>^..^< Jennifer Martinez gives a double whammy with Ask Me if I Care About 'Mishandling' of Koran and Three Kinds of People.

>^..^< Have you thought about this? Mostly Cajun is not the first to point out such a possible scenario, but he is the most authentic Louisiana Cajun I've heard it from. Interesting.

>^..^< Acidman remarked on the paucity of D-Day blogs and a commenter responded with this link.

>^..^< And last, but by no means least, my eyes would like to thank Savannah Sam and What's Up Down South for their new blog backgrounds. I CAN SEE! I CAN SEE!!!